Humanities Editing Services
There is a great deal of pressure on anyone writing a humanities personal statement, as in the humanities more than any other field, you are expected to be an outstanding writer. Our Harvard-educated editors have years of experience working with such essays, as many of them have themselves studied English or Literature. Your personal editor is trained to craft professional yet poetic prose that will truly impress admissions officers.
Email us for a free consultation with one of our experts, who can help place you with the best editor for your application.
Veritas Editing Service
Our most popular service. You get the highest-level treatment from the best editors possible. Includes:
- An entire Elite Service treatment, with both essay and critique
- A week of access to a knowledgeable experienced editor via email who will work with you to help improve your essay even more
- A second full Elite Service edit of the same essay, incorporating all of the changes you discussed with your editor.
Elite Editing Service
Our standard service. No matter where you begin, your essay will rise to an elite level in every respect:
- Send us a draft version of your essay and we immediately assign you a personal editor.
- Your editor crafts a polished, Harvard-level version of your essay and brings you under the word limit.
- You receive both the revised essay and a detailed critique of how your essay has been improved.
CV or Resume Service
The equivalent of our Veritas Service for your CV or resume.