MBA Editing Services
A Masters in Business administration from a top tier school is an incomparable asset to your career. The median base salary for a Harvard Business School MBA graduate in 2015 is $114,400. With MBA admissions more competitive than ever, your personal statement can make or break your chances of being admitted. Our Harvard-educated editors work with you to ensure that you present yourself as an innovative and effective candidate, ready to become a leader in the demanding world of business. Our clients have been admitted to the nation's top MBA programs, including:
Email us for a free consultation with one of our experts, who can help place you with the best editor for your application.
MBA Veritas Editing Service
Our most comprehensive MBA service. Includes extra interaction with your editor and a full second edit.
- An initial revision and critique of your work.
- A week of access to your personal editor, who will work with you to further develop your essay.
- A second complete revision of the same essay.
MBA Elite Editing Service
Our standard MBA service. Your personal editor tailors your narrative to emphasize strengths and cater to particular MBA programs.
- Email us a draft version of your essay and we immediately assign you a personal editor.
- Your editor crafts a polished, Harvard-level version of your essay and brings you under the word limit.
- You receive both the revised essay and a detailed critique of how your essay has been improved.
MBA Letter of Recommendation Editing Service
The equivalent of our Elite Service for a letter of recommendation. We ensure that you are portrayed in the best light possible.
MBA Scholarship Editing Service
An edit and critique of your essay by an editor experienced in the scholarship field.